- Of A Poet ... A collection of poems written during my transition from an IBM think tank to the mining claim cabin of my grandmothers in the mountains of Trinity County, California. Sketches by the author. 11000 copies in print. Circa 1973. Published internationally by Celestial Arts, Milbrae CA.
- Its Easy To Be Loved ... A collection of poems written a few years into Trinity County...vicarious in nature. (That means observations about other folks) 5000 copies in print. Circa 1974. Published internationally by Celestial Arts, Milbrae CA.
- Somebody ... A collection of poems and sketches written during the waning days of my employ at IBM. Certainly one of my best books and the one for which popular demand encouraged me to write more. 1250 copies in print. Circa 1970
- To My Beloved Earth ... A book length poem written after my stint as instructor/co-director at the National Environmental Education Development at Whiskeytown Lake in Shasta County for which I was also co-founding father. The illustrations are by my friend Richard Davis. 5000 copies in print. Circa 1974. Published internationally by Celestial Arts, Milbrae CA.
- For The Children ... A collection of poems with excellent supporting drawings by my son Patrick. This book was intended to be picked up by parents as a gift for their children only to give them insight to philosophical considerations which might be gifts from them to their children. 1500 copies in print and it sold like hotcakes. I was self publishing for this one and simply couldn't keep up with the demand so I started remodeling houses instead. Circa 1980.
- At Random ... Poetry and pen and ink sketches by the author written after a memorable trip to Greece. Some of the poetry became the theme of a new way of thinking and being for me. 1500 copies. Circa 1981
Additional Links & Resources